Friday, July 10, 2009

the KING of the POP !!!!!


When I was a child maybe 3-4 years old, I saw him on TV... He was dancing very beautiful and unbelievable moves from that time he became someone very important and Special to me.
...He was a part of my life...Nobody was like him...And all the world knew him.
He was very popular …yes Michael Jackson, we all loved him...as I sow him in TV, I think he was a very shy man...Very journalist man, he helped poor people, he adopts children, and he helped them...
And until now I don’t believe that he’s gone...he DIED …. He is not here any more …and this is so sad... I feel that my heart has been broken...And my eyes it’s full of tears, firs Steve Erwin and now Michael Jackson …I feel sad...Its unbelievable...May god mercy him and forgive his and our sins.... I know that he was a very good and great man...And he will be in our heart for ever...

No comments: