Saturday, January 1, 2011

THE REST OF WHAT HAPPEN ;)

....then he suddenly showed up in another rooom .. omg i was really happy ...and he wrote ..














he said "al salam wa alaikum my dearest brothers and sisters :-) ahlan wa sahlan bikum.."
then i thought ..oh this is my time ...i can first say hi to him and welcome him and then as fast as i can i hv to publish my letter ...
so i wrote the welcoming sentence ..but i surprized by the number of masseges which hv been published in the time that i published mine ..
so i was afraid that he may not be able to see my letter :(:( which it was from all of my heart .., he is my brother , ...
so .. i waited for maybe 1 houre and nothing happen .. he didn't replay to my letter ..:( ..cuz the members didn't give us the chance ... they were writing all the time ..uuuhhh .. i know that they want to talk with him as much that i want ..but i really had special letter ..and i deeply wanted him to read mine ..
so i told ZOZO to check if he has replaid me .. and she said no .. i was really sad ..but i didn't give up .. this is my brother and i hv to send him my letter .. ZOZO told me to publish the letter again and again .. to increase my chance in this room ..so i began to write and write ....but i didn't see any replays to my post ..:(:( i deeply wanted to cry .. but inside i knew that if he had a chance he would read mine ^^ .

there was a post of samiti al katkoot which said that ..

he said شباب انا اعلم بأنكم تتمنون مني ان اكتب باللغه العربية بصراحة ان ايضاً اتمنى ذلك ...ولكن احتاج إلى بعض الوقت ..لغتي العربية جيدة نوعاً ما من ناحية النطق و لكن كتابتي سيئة جداً

omg .. he was sooooo nice and cuuuute by writing this .. he is mA really goood in arabic ..^^

ok back to my position ...so i was really sad ..and i posted mine again .. them i wrote down that i'm really sad i wanna cry .. my brother sami is not replaying on my letter ..

and here my friend ZOZO replaid to me and my brother sami replaid to her XD :):):):)


i waited aloot ..but i didn't see any replays ..i was saaaad and upset ..and i wanted to give up but sothing deep inside told me to dont stopt and atleast publish the letter for the last time ...

so i wrote mine again and i published it ...after i did ..i check the replays before my post and i saw that sami has replaid to a letter ..and it was reallly big one .. i said to my self .. look this is big as mine but why he is not replaying me :(:( ..but then i started to read his replay and SURPRIZE ! i found that this is my letter ....Sami Yusuf has replaid to my leettteeeer ..what a luck i had.. thanx God .. i screaaamed hahah and i felt that i'm the most lucky and happiest girl ever ..XD


he said " its an honor to be your brother dearest Doliy :) God bless you and bless Rashied ..iA we will meet someday :) and thank you so much for the lovely drawings ..Quite impressive mA :) "






No comments: