Monday, June 20, 2011

the END ... my 2010/2011

uuuuh .. I cant believe that this is the end.. tomorrow is the last day of school .. I hv to goodbye every one .. :(:(....I 'm gonna miss my friends and my class and my teachers ..... next year I will go to university ..so its will be something different ..:) its nice and i'm really exited but at the same time i'm upset cuz I wont be able to meet my friends soon again ....I hope i was a good and perfect friend for them ...
this year 2010 /2011 has many effects on my life...

its was the best year .. cuz firstly ... my and all my friends were in the same class ..:):)
secondly , we had military class for the first time in UAE for girls ..hahaha and I remember the first day we wore our dress lol we didn't know that there are some strict rules about the way of wearing our dress. so i was the emo military one , my friend was the nigar with her spicky hair . the others were like gangs ..hhahaha and when we stand in the hall ..we heard their high and evil shouts on some girls ..so we afraid and we make our hair and dress well lol

thirdly , sami Yusuf my best and dearest brother has replied to my letter for him

fourthly ..I made an adventure hahah with my friend LOL..

also , we have been actors cuz they made a movie about us in our military class

then ,my friend got the award of the number girl in swimming ^^ but we broke her award lol by mistake ...

also .. we cheated in physics exam ... u know we had too ..cuz firstly we were not listening to the teacher in class so we didn't understand for her anything ..so all the girls decided to write all the physics rules and put them on the wall behind the teacher so she wont notice... but at the exam time .. our teacher she felt that there is something behind her cuz she saw every one were looking up on the wall hahah ..so she catch us :(:( hahah and she told all the teachers about us ><

also .. I made a decision this year to change my life and make my dreams true...and i'm doing it now and I wish i wil reach my dreams soon iA ^^

but on the other hand ..some bad things happen this year ...

our marks were dicreasing , and i fought with my best friend ....:(:( and also my schoold girls were talking about me as an emo girl which I dont like people tell me EMO Girl... ok I'm emo but I dont like hearing this from people , also I lost my dog this year and i remember that i was crrrrrrrrrrrying all the time.. the students thought that some one died lol ...and I remmebr 2 girls called me.. hey why emo is crying ....I get angry and looked at them with angry eyes so the scared and didn't say anything ^^ and at the end I found my dog .. some crazy people stole her >< >< ...and at the nxt day I bought sweets for everyone becuz i found my best friend LUCCY^^



this was my whole 2010/2011

No comments: